RE: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...

To: "'Chris Harris'" <yesford@clear.net.nz>, Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: RE: Motorcycle streamliners that fell over ...
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:48:46 -0700
I remember the bike, but don't know about a gyro in it.

Dale C.

                > > Was Vance talking about putting an attitude gyro
instrument (a la A/C)
                in
                > > there or a gyro big enough to control the bike?

                If memory serves !  A bloke with a name like Bob Leppan I
think had a gyro
                controlled Triumph powerered liner set up for Bonneville wat
back in the
                60's
                Anyone know more ?

                Chris Harris..........................NZed.

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..