RE: Cool Air and drag

To: "'Albaugh, Neil'" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Cool Air and drag
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:42:17 -0700
Yep, I've literally seen sparks fly of of shovels!  A friend of mine was
having pool installed and they ran into caliche, the cost of the pool
doubled!  I'm fortunate, I don't have any on my property.

Dale C.

Gary;

Be glad you don't know what caliche is. It's a concrete-hard layer of a
calcium mineral that is found in the desert. Some places have layers of
caliche at the surface, other places have it buried underground at various
depths, and other places don't have any at all. Digging a small hole with
hand tools can be an all- day task in caliche.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..