Re: Cool Air and drag

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Cool Air and drag
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:21:44 +1000
Hey Mayf
you should always use dry nitrogen in your tyres so instead of using
compressed nitrogen we use liquid nitrogen ,and run them under a full moon and
carry a couple of date rolls ( toilet rolls ) to mop up the mess when the
liquid turns to a gas talk about high pressure tyres  and blah blah blah
Gary

Hey, Dave and Dave!   Maybe we could freeze the tires  and make them rock
hard! That way we could eliminate the tire rolling resistance due to tire
flex.

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump where frozen tires would
last about 40 yards...Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com