Re: Cool Air and drag

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Cool Air and drag
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:51:03 -0700
That gives some very interesting possibilities ... maybe best answered by
endurance racers.  I intend to ask Marv Jenkins about the speeds the Mormon
Meteor turned when they were doing the 24 hour endurance trials.  He may be
able to answer from their experience being timed lap after lap after lap.
My understanding is that he put more miles on that car than his dad did just
in the testing they did before the runs.  He will be on the salt on
Thursday.

Wes