Re: varnish

To: "Terry Hunt" <guambomb743@msn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: varnish
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:53:04 -0500
Dang Chris.... you get help thinking that up?

 Terry.... I've had some marginal success with Fruitwood stain deluited
liberally with thinner... and added to the varnish itself rather then the
wood which will absorb about anything... it's something your going to have
to toy with....

Keith ( Ps.... I've got to be Closer then Chris... send it to Alabama... we
have sunshine here TOO )