Re: varnish

To: kturk@ala.net, guambomb743@msn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: varnish
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:39:45 EDT
Hey Terry,

I'm not exactly sure where Guam is, but I bet it's a lot closer to California
than it is to 'Bama, and we have boatloads of Sunshine.  Besides, think about
it, where would a car like that feel more comfortable and at home, in Alabama
with the fake rocks and plow horses, or in SUNNY california, the car culture
capital of the world???

Mike in L.A. (where we even have fake wood)