Re: varnish

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Terry Hunt <guambomb743@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: varnish
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 23:57:28 -0700
Come on now guys ...

You'd think anyone like Keith, with a college degree from a reputable school
would know his geography better.  Try an atlas or Mapquest for Guam - N Z
then Guam - Alabama and check out the distances involved.

Since Terry makes it to Arizona and Utah much more frequently, I'd be happy
to suggest a better spot for the car.  Dry storage as compared to the sea
air and high humidity that has been offered.  My brother-in-law has this
40X60 "garage" and does nice work finishing other people's projects.  He
built a '29 Ford "Depot Hack" from a Ford cowl (and the wood pieces from a
kit) that was a very nice street rod.  Obviously knows his way around wood.

After he finished it I'd be happy to keep the seals lubricated by an
occasional drive on a sunny day until Terry retires to the states.

Wes