Thanks to Malcolm (non LSR)

To: "Land-Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks to Malcolm (non LSR)
From: "Jim Webb" <jwebb@mastnet.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:53:06 -0500
List,

Just a note to tell all what a great time Carl and I had visiting with
Malcolm and his charming wife, Jane. They opened their home to us and
Malcolm helped us understand the special challenges inherent in LSR attempts
in England. Heck, we even got to sample a real pork pie!

Believe me, if you need to know some obscure fact about LSR, Malcolm can
almost certainly pull it from his very impressive archives.

Too bad that Bernie had told Malcolm to not provide 'adult beverages' and we
had to drink lemonade!

Actually, since we were there one one-year anniversary of the infamous
Laurinberg 16 incident, I suggested that we all try to get thrown out of a
British pub together. Carl and I figured we knew how to that! Sadly, Malcolm
didn't want to go along with that idea...

Thanks for everything, Malcolm.

Jim Webb