Re: Chassis Fabrication Book?

To: Daniel Wright <daniel.wright@genetics.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Chassis Fabrication Book?
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 13:16:28 -0500
Own what have been become to be known as the worldwide "bibles" of race car
tuning and preperation - "The Carroll Smith Race Car Set." The five volumes
include: Prepare to Win; Drive to Win; Tune to Win; Engineer to Win; and Carroll
Smith's Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners, and Plumbing Handbook.
http://www.sae.org/servlets/newsletter?LINK=NWMS200210a009&PID=431080

There is a Herb Adams book at amazon as well that is a wothwhile investment..
Dave Dahlgren