Re: Records - Re: Wake up, honey -- we're home!

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>, "'Joe Amo'" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>,
Subject: Re: Records - Re: Wake up, honey -- we're home!
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:43:31 -0600
Do mention to her that was an outstanding job of riding the scooter.... She
has more guts then I do.... I ain't driving down no Gravel road at 170 on
Two wheels....

amazing.... seriously Tell Nancy she done good....and Nope that Scooter
don't have a clue the gender of the rider... it will pitch either of you off
equally with No malice or for thought...

Keith