RE: Xmas... and a thought

To: "'Keith Turk'" <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Xmas... and a thought
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:25:44 -0700
Good thinking, Keith.  As the happy recipient of some of her tapes, count me
in!  Let me know the details.

Dale C.

                Subject:        Xmas... and a thought

                I'm sure many of you have seen Cris Shearer's Bonneville
tapes.... what some
                of you may not know is she does that totally out of the
goodness of her own
                heart... she doesn't receive funds from anywhere...

                I was thinking it would be really cool if we got together,
chipped in and
                built Cris a special Christmas package that would make her
job easier.... like
                a Big box of tapes... and some money to pay the postage...
If we collected
                enough we might even buy her another VCR to help copy more
at one time...
                I'll bet we could really make her Xmas.... wouldn't that be
cool?..

                She is not on this list .... so please don't mention this to
her...

                Keith ( I'd be happy to coordinate the effort... but someone
else has to play
                Santa Clause... like one of them Salt Lake city yahoo's....
( yes Wes you came
                to mind ))

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..