Xmas... and a thought

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Xmas... and a thought
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:17:14 -0600
I'm sure many of you have seen Cris Shearer's Bonneville tapes.... what some
of you may not know is she does that totally out of the goodness of her own
heart... she doesn't receive funds from anywhere...

I was thinking it would be really cool if we got together, chipped in and
built Cris a special Christmas package that would make her job easier.... like
a Big box of tapes... and some money to pay the postage...  If we collected
enough we might even buy her another VCR to help copy more at one time...
I'll bet we could really make her Xmas.... wouldn't that be cool?..

She is not on this list .... so please don't mention this to her...

Keith ( I'd be happy to coordinate the effort... but someone else has to play
Santa Clause... like one of them Salt Lake city yahoo's.... ( yes Wes you came
to mind ))