Re: Xmas... and a thought

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Xmas... and a thought
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:20:35 -0800
Yahoo!

There you go making fun of my round belly and white beard again!

You might think of one of those all-in-one dual deck recorders that
eliminates the need for multiple machines.  I have memberships at both
COSTCO and Sam's Club so I can get tapes at about as good a price as exists.

Happy to help reward a lady who really has her heart and soul into the
racing scene.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Wes