Re: Engine combination (Non LSR)

To: Bill Bennett <bennevl@bellsouth.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine combination (Non LSR)
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:43:49 -0800 (PST)
Intercooled, Turbo, 460 ought to do it the cheapest and easiest way.
Dick J
 Bill Bennett <bennevl@bellsouth.net> wrote:OK I have been ask by someone I
work with to pose this question to the
knowledge of the list.
He has given me a few guidlines and limitations on an engine combination and
would like input from our knowledge base.

Must be Ford
550 HP
2000 Cruise rpm
No nitrous
Can be turbo or supercharged with air to air intercooler
20-25 miles/gallon
No limitation on engine size (can be a stroker)
Fuel Injected

I know this is off our normal beaten path, but he just doesn't have the
resources to expierment to find the right combination.

Bill