Re: Honest Charley bit of Nostalgia

To: Bill Bennett <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Honest Charley bit of Nostalgia
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:43:55 -0800
The Chevrolet bell housing to Studebaker transmission adapter as well as the
crossmember with transmission support for my 53 Stude both were Honest
Charley items.  He had an interesting variety of speed parts that the west
coast shops didn't have.  Seems like the eastern rodders played with a
greater variety of engine combinations than the California guys did.  I'll
always have a soft spot for Charley's "Honest Deals."

Wes