RE: Alcohol Heads On Gas?

To: "'Skip Higginbotham'" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: RE: Alcohol Heads On Gas?
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:37:57 -0600
Skip;

Yes, unfortunately it would be at the bottom of "B" class but I would run
that 383 engine for TO in Modified Sports. As a newbie to LSR, I have no
illusions about setting the world on fire out of the starting gate! (note to
ex-GIs: "newbie" = FNG)

I have two Donovan blocks so I think I'll stroke one to a mild streetable
383 CID and leave the other one as a banzai racing 355 CID. I'm still
getting things straightened out in my new workshop after moving in so
there's still plenty of time to change my mind on how the engines will be
built.

Speaking of getting back to work on my car soon, I've been carefully
studying the SCTA rulebook and I'll need to add some additional hoops and
bracing to meet their roll cage requirements. Does anyone know of any
recommended sources for tubing bends for building a roll cage?

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ