RE: Small diameter front tires - some conclusions! Part 1

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Small diameter front tires - some conclusions! Part 1
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:13:46 -0600
Glen:
never meant to suggest that, a bit.

Your comment makes me wonder, though, what a (dual-purpose) LSR modified
sports/ pimpmobile would look like.  Is there a SCTA rule against running
with a "contenintal kit"?  I envision a really flashy driving suit, too--
gold helmet, etc., etc.  Turk and the girly Comero would probably look
downright conservative, by comparison.
Russ