FW: Small diameter front tires - some conclusions! Part 1

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Small diameter front tires - some conclusions! Part 1
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:19:07 EST
Listii,......A while back I offered the following to interested parties at
the  price I paid for them.They are 4 Goodyear aircraft tires 12 inch rims,
20 inch tall, 4 inch tread. As it is late here , and real cold, and they are
out in the Big Toy Box, I'll check out the specifics tomorrow if anyone is
interested.  They are rated about over 250 mph, 5,000 lbs load, and 14 ply.
They were used by Mini-Mania in 1997 at Bonneville to set a something/alt
record  around 116 mph in a old mini. Contact me off list for
particulars...Bob, tired,Wanner