Re: Small diameter front tires - some conclusions! Part 1

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Small diameter front tires - some conclusions! Part 1
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:59:30 -0800
Russ, for your informationj, we call them bordellos. Nothing so crass as
whorehouses, but then, if it quacks like a duck... As to what else is here?
Well jeeze, it IS the front door to Death Valley, for goodness sakes! And a
great Snowbird stopover. Nd that's just about it. Period. End of story. But
we have our own dry lake...you got one near you?

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in PAhrump...