RE: [Fwd: Re: statistics]

To: "'Dave Dahlgren'" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: statistics]
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:24:42 -0700
ROTFLMAO

Dale C.

                Subject:        [Fwd: Re: statistics]

                Ok I'll fess up  51 this coming February, Laura keeps me
around 35 says she does
                not want to be married to anyone more than 5 years older
than her.. but the Doc
                says I have the back of a crash dummy so go figure.. As far
as goofing around
                with kids, last time i did that i got 4 cracked ribs and few
broken ones. I
                offered my 6'2" son at 16 to have one free shot at dad
joking around on his
                16'th birthday. When I went in for x-rays the next day the
doc gave me this very
                wide eyed look and suggested i may have a drinking problem
if this seemed like a
                good idea to me.. LOL.. The kid felt bad when he heard the
news of my ribs but
                some times I wonder how bad. When in doubt get the kid the
wagon / skateboard or
                don't make the same offer I did.. LOL.....
                Dave

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..