for hemi guys

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: for hemi guys
From: Bob B <saltracer@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:31:49 -0800
Today I answered a small paper ad for a 354 hemi which turned out to be a truck
engine and supposed to be in good shape.  While I was talking to the guy he
told me he had a 56 lancer D500 that was supposed to have been raced on the
sand at Daytona.  I think he said they were nick named the Golden Lancer.  The
car serial number is D500-5208. It has a 315 ci 4 barrel solid lifter hemi in
it.  I am not a hemi guy so know very little about them but thought I should
put this on the list incase it is something of interest to hemi guys.
Bob from Canada