Re: Jesus helping the meager

To: Richard Kensicki <richk@spartajunction.com>
Subject: Re: Jesus helping the meager
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:16:08 -0700
Richard you obviously didnt know Don Vesco....
Some of us did...
To try and describe him to others here is a challenge
of monumental proportions...

It has been very clear to me in my short time in this
world that Good (God?)  touches us in many different fashions...
Anybody who knew Don can relate that he touched them with
a calmness and lifted them up....

I see and experience things quite often in an ICU that similarly
 makes clear to me that some folks are simply like angels
sent from heaven....Don was like this, if not even to a higher degree...
to me life is pretty simple,  its  just not always easy

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

Joe (the meager one, looking for Jesus in everyone)  :)