Re: Jesus helping the meager

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: Jesus helping the meager
From: "dad land" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:13:33 -0500
thank you joe!sure i volunteered to paint lines on the international course
as did my crew and don took the time to send me some stuff.i thought that
was killer! then the next year a fellow from don's pit was scrambleing
around the pitts looking for a tool............an 1 1/2" deep well i think
and i had one(see portable rolling shop on the sal;t).he was soo thankful
and i just felt glad i had something to help...........maybe in a very small
way it made me a part of his effort! granted very SMALL part.now that made
me feel very good inside...............and i'll be damned he knew my
name!hard to explain but very touching to me.this year i lent a helmet to
dave campos/don vesco on the streamliner with the vincents as the bell they
had wouldn't pass tech.....another warm fuzzy feeking.........we've lost
some kick ass folks this year.i know i'm better off ,having the chance to
meet them.  AND  i have  meet a lot of killer folks LSR that are still with
us.proud to be a part of this sport.!!!ol dad 566b