Re: Northeast / So-Al Special

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Northeast / So-Al Special
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 20:02:49 -0800 (PST)
Keith.. have a safe trip up and stop by the shop on
the way up or back if you can(directions on the
website...  www.twinjugs.com ). Got something for ya
if you stop and a place to crash for a nite or two if
you want. Great lil' room of legendary autos and bikes
downstairs in the American History Museum of the
Smithsonian in DC if you've never seen it too.
Todd Dross(540-657-8481 or 703-629-0904).
PS- Happy and safe holidays to all!!!