Re: Northeast / So-Al Special

To: "Jane McMeekin" <jmcmeekin@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Northeast / So-Al Special
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 22:21:35 -0600
I just think the Car has run it's course for me.... The records aren't the
only thing I was after with the car... mostly I was after learning how to
race a car,  I've got far more out of it then I ever expected less the
Bonneville hat,  I am just ready and anxious to move on to what I want to
race..The plan has always been about building a Healey... it was just so
easy to get caught up in racing the Camaro that I lost sight of why I
started racing it in the first place.... one year off of racing on the salt
and I could have financed a super quality Bugeye....  it's just time to do
that..

Well Folks.... I'm outta here... y'all take care.. time to go play in the
dang snow...

Keith ( I HATE COLD, but ya do what ya gotta do to get this done )
Message -----