Re: Topic Ideas

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Topic Ideas
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 09:11:34 -0700
Yes Dave, I believe that Russ will have very little
problems with 14.5 to 1 with his 600cc motor
from what I have seen with motorcycle engines

Russ you could also simply wire the starter circuit to
be independent of the ignition circuit,  that way you
could hit the starter button, let it spin,  then after a couple
seconds flip the ignition switch to "run",  it works  :):)

Joe :)