RE: Topic Ideas

To: "'Glenn Ridlen'" <gridlen@yahoo.com>, ardunbill@webtv.net,
Subject: RE: Topic Ideas
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:44:46 -0600
My apologies for writing some replies that others have already covered.
Glenn's reply is excellent and mine is simply redundent.

I've just returned from a two- week vacation and I'm just going through my
e-mail (572 e-mails!) in chronological order so I haven't seen other later
e-mails. If I've restated what someone else has already said, I'm sorry-- no
plagarism intended.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ