RE: Topic Ideas

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: RE: Topic Ideas
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:22:04 -0600
Joe:
I do realize that it MIGHT be just fine.  I just wanted to explore what my
options might be in case the present starter has a problem.  I'd sure hate
to get the engine all built-up only to find out that it's no longer legal as
a "Production" engine, because I can't make it start without some external
hardware.
Don't you worry that I might be ordering more batteries or starters before I
try to crank it with the high compression, using the stock starting setup.
Ya gotta remember: I was a poverty-stricken hot-rodder for decades before I
was ever a corporate engineer! (LOL)
Russ, #1226B