Re: HP/MPH

To: Terry Hunt <guambomb743@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: HP/MPH
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:14:56 -0800
Interesting.  Perhaps the shape of the body above the air dam was part of
the solution?  I can't pull up the shot I wanted of your car for some reason
but is that air dam slanted at all?  Good thinking to copy the NASCAR guys.

Have you been trying some lower speed trials in the winds you have been
having at home?

Wes