HP/MPH

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: HP/MPH
From: "Terry Hunt" <guambomb743@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:32:29 -0800
Greg, Glad your Studebaker project is moving along. I have never seen any
aerodynamic information on Studebakers, stock or modified. I suspect 50
years ago that the cost to find this information was prohibitive. It would
be interesting to know the Cd,s for various cars. Some is available. Chev Z
28E 0.37-0.38, frontal area A(m2) 1.94, CdA(m2) 0.72-0.74  I,ll try to copy
a list I have and put it out. Terry Hunt, Guam Bomb, #743