Re: cotten

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>, dad land
Subject: Re: cotten
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:05:27 -0800 (PST)
--- W S Potter wrote:
> Cotton in your mouth?  Keith told me that was the
> normal way all Southerners
> talked.  :^)
> Wes

You'd think so wouldn't you Wes?... but I think you're
talking about chew or grits for the average
southerner.. and I don't have a clue what all they
stick in their mouths in alabama?
The cotton from the east coast lsr's come from the
Maxton Mile as it surrounds the track(seriously, grows
like wild flowers at the startline and between the
pits and track for those that don't know).
My cotten specifically... well it comes from my dad
sticking it in there long ago. He still comments once
in awhile about it though, wishing he had used
ducttape to help keep it in more often.

Todd Dross