Re: cotten

To: <todd@twinjugs.com>, dad land <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: cotten
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:24:40 -0800
Now as to variety on that cotton ... is it Sackel or Peeler?  Out here they
did some things with some Egyptian strains and came up with Pima which is a
superior fiber.  Now they are raising a small amount of colored cotton so
there's no need for dyes.  Some of that chew would probably produce about
the same color.

Wes