Re: One engine

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: One engine
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:14:01 -0800
Oh man,Oh man,Oh man,Oh man,Oh man,Oh man...
 I can see it now....let's take 3 V10s (Ford or Mopar)   and a 90degree V6
and have a V36! Would have a power stroke every 20 degrees. Talk about
smooooooth! Hoisting that billet crank would put a kink in your back though.
And we could run 9 4500 Holley Dominators for a butterfly for each runner!
Ignition might be a strain though...could we get a dist cap with 36 posts on
it? Yikes, this thing could haul buns! I'm up for it! Who's with me! Yeah!

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in PAHrump with not a lot going on
right now cept waiting for supper...