Re: Motorcycle Spark Plugs

To: Tom Neimeyer <tjn56@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Motorcycle Spark Plugs
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:57:26 -0700
Tom,  not sure why anyone would want to
purposely set up a probable "hot spot" that
could induce or contribute to
detonation and destroy most of a good motor

Champion C series covers 14mm thread .750 inch reach
G series covers 10mm thread .750 reach

thick short ground straps  are
better suited to shedding heat, and less likely
to cause problems,  from my own experience (take it
for what it is worth) and what I have found from researching
this subject

non projected tip,  short relatively thick side strap
colder of course to a degree related to amount of %hp
increase

call Rick Gold at ERC (1800-445-1479),  $3-$8 or so apiece depending on
application,  I always find his selection, and prices unbeatable
as well as his expertise, enthusiasm, promptness, and courtesy

Joe :)