Re: Aerodynamics Vs. time slips

To: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Aerodynamics Vs. time slips
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:48:39 -0500
Yes John Goodman 1992 to 1998 every run faster than the last.
a new record every time the car was run..

The second license pass as a G/GL was over the record and we delined the run as
we only used 2 or the 4 gears in the car to run under 175..

G/GL old record in '92 about 162 current 205
G/FL in 95 ?? current 218..
best pass as a G/GL 215 terminal
best pass as a G/FL 236 terminal.
So yes other have..
I am sure there are many others as well that are not so popular as the 'well
known guys'
Dave