Re: Aerodynamics Vs. time slips

To: Nt788@aol.com, gridlen@yahoo.com, wmtsmith@landracing.com,
Subject: Re: Aerodynamics Vs. time slips
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 12:44:02 EST
List. If I may I would like to emershlize on a mature controvershall subject
please. In the  spirit of our great amateur sport LSR I would like to say
that putting to much emphasis on delaying the event because of Accidental
occurrences down track is not in the spirit of amateurism. Its a waiting game
anyway!  If a persons wife is his only crew how, after she pushes him, can
she be down track to help? If we are required to post someone every quarter
mile say, only the pro's could afford it. We should all make our best effort
to get off quickly, that's in the spirit of our sport! I don't mind waiting!
Jack     (Gender not withstanding)