Re: streamliner

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: streamliner
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:49:39 -0500
This is the same amateur, low buck we go to right.. I really don't want to hear
any more noise about how we need to keep everything as cheap as possible.. Right
6000 large..
BTW I have some leads about squared away if someone wants an ultimate E class
engine.. 610 + hp  v-8 injected.. N/A 4 liter.. 20 to 25k will take it fresh
with a tune-up and new electronics(motec).. Dry sumped of course..Bring you own
tank and lines.. Now that is a real bargin as far as I am concerned..

Dave