Re: streamliner

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: streamliner
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 17:11:38 -0800 (PST)
 Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote: ... ... I don't think the sarcasm
was called for. I sent it to the list from Jon Amo's site. Frankly I don't care
how much or little you spend. It's still a sport for the little guy that wants
to start out or return to it without hocking everything to do it.Not every
vehicle is built for the typical landspeed venue as we know it.
Glen

Actually, even at 600 grand, your right, it's still a little man's sport.  I
have seen figures on John Forces rig, and some of the Indy cars and Formula One
stuff, and half a million bucks is pocket change.  If I remember right, some of
the Formula One motors go for more than that!
Dick J In East Texas