Re: streamliner

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: streamliner
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:58:38 -0800
Dave
I don't think the sarcasm was called for. I sent it to the list from Jon
Amo's site. Frankly I don't care how much or little you spend.
It's still a sport for the little guy that wants to start out or return to
it without hocking everything to do it.Not every vehicle is built for
the typical landspeed venue as we know it.
Glen