Re: Hydrogen question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hydrogen question
From: John Szalay <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:13:42 -0500
At 12:42 PM 1/28/03 -0800, you wrote:
>Mayf and List
>Like Bryan said, when it leaks it goes up. I worked at Dow Chemical for years
>where we made large quantities of hydrogen. With a little common senses it is
>no big deal to handle.
>
>                   Glenn

 Have to agree , worked with the stuff for 2 1/2 years while in the
military, and never had a problem with it.. both bottled & generated.
    "With a little common senses, it is no big deal to handle."

                   \\  ~ ~  //
                    (  @ @  )
      |        john.szalay@att.net       |
               .oooO     (   )
                 \_)           I yam whaddIyam.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, However,
A rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
            Friends, don't let friends do AOL!