Fuel Cells

To: "LSR-List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Cells
From: "Elon" <netstuff@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:43:29 -0800
Fuel-cell vehicles use hydrogen as the fuel.  I have seen the Ford & GM demo
cars and the Kevlar, filament-wound (not carbon filament) high pressure,
3600 psi, tank is mounted in the trunk of the car.  Busses and commercial
vehicles with fuel cells are running on the roads in Canada.  All the car
manufactures have small fleets of fuel cell vehicles on US roads. They all
use high pressure, gaseous, hydrogen, as fuel. It is the future, it ain't
going away. I rode in the GM car and the 0-30 mph was fast.    -Elon