Re: Canopies for Mod Sports

To: "Landspeed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Canopies for Mod Sports
From: "Bill \"Pokey\" Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:08:06 -0500
>. The body must remain stock from the
> firewall back, but the canopy cannot be determined to be a part of the
> original body if the body was an OEM roadster.
>
> And so, on it goes ----
>
> Dan

Did I read this wrong? Are you saying that the body would still be
considered stock even through you added a canopy because it was not part of
the original car. If this is the case does that hold true for other classes
that state the bodiy must remain stock. ie GC or ALT. Can I add something to
the stock body and it still be considered stock except specfics about air
damns and wings?

Bill