Re: F1 Racers Traction Control and stuff

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F1 Racers Traction Control and stuff
From: "Bill \"Pokey\" Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:39:39 -0500
Bout time we get to see real drivers driving real race cars! I am all for
innovations and technology, I design it everyday. To me the F1 drivers have
been nothing more than some of these other over paid high priced
professional atheletes. Now we can see who the real driver are. Seems to me
these fully automatic race cars belong in the rookie catagory, where all
they need to do is learn to steer and not have to worry about how to operate
the race car.
Bill