Re: Radio telemetry

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>, chrispile <chrispile@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Radio telemetry
From: Twin Jugs Cycle <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:37:53 -0800 (PST)
>"GSXR", usually can give a Harley a run for its money

Joe,
you're a funny guy... I about spit out my coffee here.
Chris... the 750 gsxr(45ci)will outrun most 100+ci
harleys(single and twin cam versions anyway).. the
Hayabusa is a gsxr model and as you might have heard
it will take a minimuim of a full out race only harley
motor to even come close.. but the busa can still be
ridden for a daily rider with no ill effects, it can
be ridden at 4 or 5mph as well as run 170+mph at
10,000+rpm with zero tuning or clutch work(one of the
few overhead cam bikes I've ridden that have excellent
torque down low as well as phenomenal horspower up
high.
I think that was bate from Joe.. but I'm not bitin' -
bet some of the gsxr guys do though, lol.
Todd Dross