RE: Radio telemetry

To: "Twin Jugs Cycle" <twinjugsharley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Radio telemetry
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 12:04:17 -0600
Thanks, Harley guy.

One reason I chose my gixxer is because it allows me to run some fun speeds
while I'm learning the details of building and managing a LSR program.

But when I go 155mph on my Production/ Production GSX-R600 anyone can fairly
say "oh, well that's nothing.  Just what Russ bought from Suzuki."

You can't say that when Dad Land goes 155 on his Modified/ Fuel Harley
Sportster.  Anybody that doesn't know that Dad put a lot of that 155mph into
"Lucille", doesn't know much about bikes!

And to me the biggest source of pride in LSR is demonstrating what you put
into the machine, over and above what the factory produced.

Russ, #1226B