Re: data recorder

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: data recorder
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:45:32 -0700
JD, I did not buy a package for the bike,
I bought the basic box,  then spec'd the same series transducers
from MSP, that is what Edelelbrock uses,
I got same series (600),  same specs, only difference
is that the transducers are 1/4 npt, instead of  1/8 npt,
and the price,  $110 for anybody direct,  vs $220 for the
1/8npt ones from edelbrock,  so say 5 transducers saved me
$500,  and had type K special ordered/spec'd EGT probes
for $65-75 each instead of well over $125 each,

anyway just some info,  the advanced package is still
a great deal,  when you need the number of egt's and such
that a car needs

Joe