RE: Re: data recorder

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: RE: Re: data recorder
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:40:09 -0600
James:
try this site (from MC Chassis list) for "high-end" stuff.

http://www.2d-datarecording.com/home.html

To me, it looks like a LSR project might want to consider something more
expensive than the QwikData stuff if you need really high sample rates (like
for tracking suspension response, for example) or if you find that the
Edelbrock transducers don't work well in the environment that you have to
put them in. (I am convinced that BAD DATA IS MUCH WORSE THAN NO DATA.)
Dave D. could probably advise more succinctly on advantages of some of the
high-buck hardware.
Russ, #1226B