Re: Re: data recorder

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: Re: data recorder
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 04:03:30 -0600
JD.... Dave has done all my set up on the Quick data... Like Bill it's an
advanced unit.... and as I recall I think Dave has left us..... ahhh 1
channel left.... out of the 32 avalible....  here is what we are
measuring...

8 egts
outside air temp
ambient air pressure
Intake Vacuum
front and read wheel speed
RPM
Throttle position ( sometimes I hate this one... LOL )
O2 ( Dave brings this one and hooks it up so far.... )
Volts
Nitrous Pressure
Fuel Pressure
Oil Pressure