Re: Four-Valve Pentroof Chamber

To: Elon Ormsby <ormsby1@llnl.gov>
Subject: Re: Four-Valve Pentroof Chamber
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 05:36:45 -0500
The secret to thatsituation comes stock in most high performance motorcycles.
Short sroke and light parts with exceptional material selection.. In a car size
engine a 300 M crankshaft and Ti rods.. I have run Carillos witha 2.8 stroke
just shy of 11k in a cosworth YB. the pistons didn't like it one bit though..
Got about 11 or 12 passes out of it and that was it.
Dave