Testimonial

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Testimonial
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 14:31:44 -0700
Guess the program won't take the symbol I used for the 25 cent brushes.
(Shows as 25".)  I'm really surprised at how well they have endured after
being left wet by who knows many people.  They get used for applying brushed
on ceramic glazes.  Lots of staining factors in the glazes as well as fine
clays that are very abrasive.  I have no idea who uses them or what age they
may be.  The classes at the school are for grade school kids through
"mature" adults.

Wes